Interactive Jamaican Patwa Language Session - Kingston
OverviewIn Kingston, Patois, patwah and patwa are all the same. Its the rhythm and language of Jamaica, Bob Marley, Usain Bolt, Louise Bennette and reggae and dancehall. In this class, you'll be learning the language in a fun, exciting and practical way. Role plays, activities and games will have you laughing, speaking, reading and writing Jamaican better than many Jamaicans. You will have the time of your life in a safe and comfortable atmosphere having gotten more than your moneys worth. It will be so much fun!
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourLearn the language of Jamaica through role plays, activities, and games that will have you laughing, speaking, and writing before you know it.
You will be picked up at your accommodation in Kingston or St. Andrew between 9:30am and 9:45am and taken to the class. You will be greeted in Jamaican and immerse yourself in the basics of Jamaican language.
Class starts with an introduction, then delves into the culture and development of the language. After this you'll start speaking! Through role play, activities and games you'll have a blast learning to speak, read, write, and present in Jamaican. You'll have the option to record yourself for a souvenir. At the end of the class, you will be proficient enough to have small conversations in Jamaican Patwa with each other and Jamaicans for the rest of your trip.
Youwill be served a Jamaican style lunch (vegan and vegetarian options included) before being dropped back at your accommodation.
Inclusions for Interactive Jamaican Patwa Language Session
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Interactive Jamaican Patwa Language Session
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.