OverviewEnjoy a 2.5- to 3-hour interactive cooking experience with a local chef. Visit the La Boqueria market before preparing tapas, paella, and sangria. You will then be able to sit down and enjoy the freshly made meal.
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourBegin your Spanish cooking odyssey with a guided tour through the La Boqueria market. Here, your chef will collect a range of fresh seafood ingredients and introduce you to the many delights the market has to offer your senses.
Your group continue on to your cooking school in the El Born district, only a short walk away. This school is equipped with an open kitchen, workshop bar, and comfortable restaurant-style seating. First, create your own pintxos espanolas and enjoy a tasty range of the classic Spanish finger foods accompanied with plenty of sangria. Meet and mingle with your group.
Under the guidance of your chef, you will then help make traditional paella. Prepare the ingredients involved and then fire up the gas. While your main dish is simmering away, your chef will lastly host a sangria making workshop, allowing you to mix your own fresh and fruity jugs of the classic Spanish refreshment to enjoy with your meal.
Once your paella is done, sit down and enjoy your hardwork. Your chef speaks English and Spanish and will cater to any food allergies or special requirements. For those who do not eat seafood, an alternative main meal is cooked by the chef and served with the Paella. Recipes and cooking tips will be handed out to group at the end. Afterwards you will be invited to a nearby bar for a free chupito and drink specials available to your group all night.
Inclusions for Interactive Spanish Cooking Experience In Barcelona
- Your chef’s recipes and local Spanish cooking and dining tips
- An invitation to join us for a free chupito at nearby bar
- Local chef
- Tapas, paella, and drinks
- Interactive seafood paella making workshop
Exclusions for Interactive Spanish Cooking Experience In Barcelona
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.