OverviewAt Washington DC’s International Spy Museum, enter a world of gadgets, weapons, cameras, vehicles and technologies used for espionage throughout the world. Hear stories of secret missions, examine artifacts and mystery-revealing photos and enjoy a slew of interactive displays, putting you right in the action! Don't miss out on the newest exhibit, 'Exquisitely Evil: 50 Years of Bond Villains,' which celebrates fiction's greatest spy, James Bond.
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourWhen you arrive at DC’s International Spy Museum, adopt a cover identity and test out your spy skills as you browse artifacts, spy gadgets and mystery-revealing photos; plus, visual and audio presentations will teach you how to keep a cover!
Browse themed rooms, enjoy interactive activities and hear real stories about past spy missions. In the School For Spies™ gallery, trace more than 50 years of spy technology developed by agencies from the OSS to the KGB, some of which is still in use today.
Travel back through the centuries and uncover tales of famous men and women who unexpectedly doubled as undercover agents, such as Josephine Baker and Julia Child!
Through 2014, you can immerse yourself in the museum’s latest addition, ‘Exquisitely Evil: 50 Years of Bond Villains,’ commemorating 50 years of James Bond films. On display, see exclusive vehicles, props and costumes on loan from the original production company, many of which are on public display for the first time!
Wind through the maze of interactive exhibits such as ‘Spy vs. Spy,’ where outside visitors can lay traps to thwart the ‘spies’ within. Decode the riddles, test your bravery in a shark tank, or hold on for dear life at the ‘Hangtime’ display. You’ll also hear recounts of real spies that have had their share of real-life 'Bond moments'!
It's not all about Bond, though -- you can also learn about the hero's enemies. Get an in-depth historical context of Bond's adversaries and learn how they have changed over the years to reflect the times. Watch classic film clips, listen to interviews, and browse psychological profiles of the villains for a look at the famous series from a different angle.
Inclusions for International Spy Museum
- Admission ticket to Washington DC's International Spy Museum
Exclusions for International Spy Museum
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: photography/videography, food, drink, chewing gum, smoking, use of mobile telephones and strollers are not permitted
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.