Intra-Airport Transfer Between JFK And LGA Airports By Express Bus - New York City
OverviewNYC Airporter is the official airport bus operator for the DOT and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. Theyare located at the ground transportation desk (at the welcome center) of every terminal at JFK Airport and LaGuardia Airport. They provide airport transportation betweenJFK & LaGuardia Airports from every terminal from 06:00am-10:00pm. NYC Airporter operates 7 days a week including holidays with departures approximately every 30 minutes depending on traffic.Children 3 and under ride free! Getting to the airport has never been easier! Just take your online confirmation to our ticket agents at the bus stop.
Know More about this tourLook for the NYC Airporter agents and desk at the Ground Transportation Welcome Center, they're in every terminal. Enjoy: FREE WiFi, Frequent Departures, Climate controlled, Leather reclining seats, Overhead storage, Reading lights, ADA accessible and Power outlets.
- The first bus departs to fromJFK & LGA at 06:00
- The last bus departs at 22:00
- Average time to Manhattan is 60 minutes.
- The Express Bus runs approx. every 30 minutes (depending on traffic) on the hour and half hour. Please take NYC traffic into consideration when traveling to the city for connections toyour next flight.
- NYC Airporter does not provide child seating.
- Children 3 and under are ride free
Inclusions for Intra-Airport Transfer Between JFK And LGA Airports By Express Bus
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Intra-Airport Transfer Between JFK And LGA Airports By Express Bus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have extra fees, charged by the bus driver.
You Might Also Like
- The Rise and Fall of the American Mafia Walking Tour
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Gourmet Brunch with Direct View on 6th Ave
- Hudson Valley Brewery Tour & Walkway over the Hudson
- 1920s Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- 1920s-Style 1-Hour Harbor Sightseeing Cruise
- Harlem Easter Weekend Gospel Celebration
- Sightseeing Cruise on Boutique Yacht
- Half-Day NY See It All Tour