Introduction To Scuba Diving In Tenerife
OverviewTry dive (introduction to diving) is for those who would like to try scuba diving. It's an easy dive accompanied by a personal instructor held in el Puertito, dive spot famous for its marine inhabitants: turtles, schools of fish, cuttle fish and many others.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at 10am from your hotel or apartment, you'll head in a minibus to adive spotsituated in a few miles/kilometers from the main tourist area, Las Amricas.
Upon arrival at your destination, encounter a small fishermen village and a beautiful beach. Equipment will be provided followed by instruction. Divemasters and instructors speak the following languages: English, Spanish, Polish, Russian, German, French and Bulgarian. This introduction requires neither special skills of swimming nor previous experience in scuba diving. Thus, anyone above 8 years old can enroll on this program.
After the briefing, each diver with his/her own instructor will enter the water and practice breathing through the regulator while still at the surface. Then, when the divers get used to the gear you'll begin the dive and discover all the beauty of the underwater world where you'll see wonderful fish, little and big marine animals, lava flows and rocks.
Inclusions for Introduction To Scuba Diving In Tenerife
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Small-group tour
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Introduction To Scuba Diving In Tenerife
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Height and shoe size must be provided
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.