Introductory Brewery And Distillery Tour - Victoria
OverviewThis 45-minute tour begins in the Visitor Centre and flows the way the spirits go. Visit the grist mill where you can taste various strains of malted and unmalted barley, or other cereals that craft brewers play and experiment with. Then journey onward into the heart of the Brew and Still house - through the smells of the mash tun and wash backs, past the gleaming swan necked Stills and then up into the warehouse and bottling hall. At the end of the tour, you'll return to the Visitor Centre for a wee dram from one of the whiskies in the Macaloney Cask Selection series.
- Free drinks included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Excellent value for money
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThe tour starts and finishes at the Tasting Room at 761 Enterprise Crescent. Begin with a little bit of history of who "invented" whiskey. Then learn to become a master distiller or master brewer as you immerse yourself in the brewing and distilling process. You will have the opportunity to choose your raw materials to make your beer or whisky. Taste and feel your ingredients, as you monitor the progress of your new brew or new make.
Afterwards, take your very own bottle of beer off the bottling line. It's yours to keep or maybe drink. Finally, it's time to view the beautiful pot stills, learn how to make your very own whisky, and taste the different products. Identify the differences between whiskies matured in different barrels and then design your very own 30L barrel!
Inclusions for Introductory Brewery And Distillery Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Beer samples
- Whisky samples
Exclusions for Introductory Brewery And Distillery Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 19 years
Minimum age to attend tour is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.