OverviewThis introductory dive gives you a look into the underwater life in the Red Sea. The dive has been designed to give you a taste of the beautiful world under the water. This is a great activity that one person or the whole family can enjoy. If you ever wanted to see marine life up close this is definetly for you. The whole strip of coral beach is filled with places for diving.
- Instant Confirmation
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe introductory dive is a must for everyone. A driver will pick you up at your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle and taken to one of the dive sites in Eilat.
You will start by getting a 20 minute instruction on the equipment and how to use it, by your PADI diving instructor. The instructor will then take you to dive at the Coral Beach Nature Reserve or in the Caves diving site. You can dive down to 6 meters, and you will see numerous fish of all colors and beautiful coral in all shapes and sizes. This is a 1 hour session, 20 minutes for instruction, and 40 minutes for diving. All of the equipment is included.
To be eligable to take the introductory dive you need to be at least 8 years of age, and in good health. For someone under 18 you will need a parental signature. A health declaration is required. If you want to have a beautiful record of the experience there is an underwater photographer for an extra fee.
The water in the Red Sea is 18-21 degrees celcius, and very comfortable. Enjoy the experience!
Inclusions for Introductory Dive In Eilat
- Instruction session
- All dive equipment
- Open water dive
- Local taxes
- Licensed diving instructor
Exclusions for Introductory Dive In Eilat
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup and drop-off $15 each way
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
All certified divers must present valid certification card
Safety precautions: All participants are subject to medical clearance and may be asked to complete a medical questionnaire.
In order to scuba dive safely, you must be in moderately good physical health.
Your respiratory and circulatory systems must be in good condition.
You might also like
- Run Out Real Life Escape Game Eilat
- Timna Park Safari Shuttle
- Glass Bottom Boat Cruise In Eilat
- Day Tour To Petra From Wadi Araba And Eilat Border
- Private 2 Day Tour Of Petra, Aqaba And Wadi Rum
- Masada And Dead Sea Day Trip From Eilat
- 3 Day Guided Tour Of Cairo And Luxor From Eilat
- Israel Jordan And Egypt In 5 Days
- St. Catherine Monastery And Mt. Sinai From Tel Aviv With Flights