Irazú Volcano - San Jose
OverviewTransportation, Tour guide & Admission to National Park.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in the morning andtake the Pan-American Highway South, to start ascending the large Irazu. The winding road travels through fertile lands cultivated with all kinds of vegetables as we observe a lovely panoramic view.
On the top of the volcano you can observe the main craters and on a clear day both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans can be seen.Visit the highest volcano in Costa Rica, enjoy of an easy hike to the top of the volcano where you will be able to admire both craters and its moon type surface. As youdescend to the city of Cartago youwill stop at the Virgin of the Angels church that according to religious custom is a peregrination site for many believers.
Inclusions for Irazú Volcano
- Tour guide
- Admission to National Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Irazú Volcano
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase
Please note that the hotel pickup might be 2 hours prior to the tour departure, depending on the location of your hotel
IMPORTANT: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.