Isafjordur Shore Excursion: Dynjandi Waterfall Tour
OverviewExplore Dynjandi waterfall and the stunning landscape of the Westfjords on this guided sightseeing day tour from Isafjordur.Dynjandi is one of Iceland’s most impressive & majestic waterfalls, and often considered the icon of The Westfjords.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourExplore Dynjandi waterfall and the stunning landscape of the Westfjords on this guided sightseeing day tour from Isafjordur. Dynjandi is one of Icelands most impressive & majestic waterfalls, and often considered the icon of The Westfjords. We stop for up to an hour at Dynjandi to enjoy the wonderful views of the waterfall and Arnarfjordur fjord, and listen to the soothing sound of Dynjandi tumbling down the mountain in a series of seven waterfalls.
The top tier is certainly the most impressive but each one of the other six is unique in its own right! We highly recommend doing the easy hike up to the top tier for a magnificent view.
On our way back we stop for half an hourat Hrafnseyri, a perfect place to enjoy light refreshments and take an optional stroll around to explore the traditional turfhouses and church, or to enter the museum dedicated to Iceland's independence hero Jn Sigursson who was born in Hrafnseyri.
You will enjoy the fantastic landscape of the Westfjordsall throughout the tour.
Inclusions for Isafjordur Shore Excursion: Dynjandi Waterfall Tour
- Small-group tour
- Light refreshments at Hrafnseyri (Icelandic cakes with tea & coffee)
Exclusions for Isafjordur Shore Excursion: Dynjandi Waterfall Tour
- Food and drinks: Other than the light refreshments at Hrafnseyri, no food or drinks are included in the tour and usually it is not possible to purchase food and drinks while on the tour. Participants are welcome to bring their own drinks and lunchpacks along for consumption at one of the stops.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
This tour requires a minimum of two paying adult passengers. For single travellers there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if no other traveller books the same departure. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered to re-schedule, an alternative tour or a full refund.
A small amount of optional walking is involved.
Due to uneven surfaces, the walking up to the top tier of Dynjandi is not recommended for those with walking disabilities. The walking path is not passable for wheelchairs.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress warmly.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.