Ischia - SorrentoWrite a Review
Don’t miss one of the most beautiful island of South Italy!
- Tropical Thermal Park Or Mortella Garden
Know More about this tour
Departure and arrival to ischia, where customers will have a guided tour of the island of ischia, by bus. Then, guests will be divided, those going to the thermal spas and those going to the Mortella gardens. Located in Sant Angelo with fantastic views over one of Ischia’s most quaint fishing villages, the tropical thermal park has 9 different temperature pools, roman grottoes, spa, saltwater pool, indoor thermal pool and a beauty farm where customers can pamper themselves or just relax. The mortella garden, started in 1956, was created on the site of a gigantic stone quarry, and designed by English landscape designer Russell Page, containing many beautiful and innovative concepts. Extending over an area of 16,000 square metres, these beautifully landscaped gardens complete with pools and fountains have thousands of unusual, rare specimens of Mediterranean climate plants from around the world. Guests will be transported back to Ischia port in time for the 5.20pm boat back to Sorrento. This is the only boat back to Sorrento from Ischia. In Sorrento guide will put guests back on the minibuses to their hotels. Return to hotels approx.7:00/7:30 pm.
Inclusions for Ischia
- Local Tour Guide
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 5%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.