Ise Jingu Day Trip - Nagoya-shi
OverviewClients will learn about the legendary history of old Japan dating back 2,677 years. They will visit a 2,000 year-old Shrine and learn of the protocols of the Shrine and its history. We will make offerings at multiple Shrines on the property and clients will have the chance to purchase protective amulets at each Shrine. Spirits of Japan will present them with a Shrine Stamp (Goushin) of each large Shrine we visit and they can always keep that as a souvenir. Clients will learn the history of the immediate area as well as how to cleanse before entering a Shrine and how to offer a prayer. We will visit and eat local delcacies of the area and also visit a place so we can experience different sake's. We will visit Ohara Machi after both the Inner and Outer Shrines have been visited where we will enjoy shopping, food and drink.
Know More about this tour
- We will meet at 8:00am at Ishi Shi Station
- Front here we should leave by 8:15am by Taxi8:15am
- We will arrive at the first half of the Shrine, Geku, around 8:20am
- We will begin our walking tour following proper protocols established at Geku This walk should take about 1.5 hours covering multiple smaller Shrines
- We will depart at 9:45am from Geku and go the second half of the Shrine at Naiku
- By 10:00am we should arrive at Naiku by Taxi and begin our walking tour following proper protocols established at Naiku This walk should take about 1.5 hours covering multiple smaller Shrines
- Around 11:30am we will then make our way to Okage Yokocho Street Market
- 11:45am is lunch with Guide
- Around 12:30pm your walking tour of the Market begins, this should also take 1.5 hours Shopping Time
- 2:00pm is our scheduled departure time for Ise Shi Train Station
Inclusions for Ise Jingu Day Trip
- Taxi Fare
- Shrine Fees
- Bottled Water
- One local craft beer and oysters
- One local sake at the stand up bar
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour (If booked by four or more people)
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Ise Jingu Day Trip
- Train Tickets to and from Ise Shi Station
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Nagoya Home Cooking Class: Soul Food and Traditional Cuisine
- Shibori Tie-Dye Workshop and Arimatsu City Tour
- Origami Class in Nagoya
- Modern 'Kabuki' Show at Cafe Nagoya Za
- Gokayama and Shirakawago Winter Illuminations with Transport from Nagoya
- Fushimi Inari Hike & Sake Tasting
- Shared Arrival Transfer : Chubu Airport to Nagoya City