Iskar Reservoir Kayaking Experience From SofiaWrite a Review
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at your central Sofia hotel at 9am for your 8-hour kayaking experience. If you lack prior training, learn how to use the equipment and strap yourself into a provided life jacket. From there, set out onto the water of the Iskar Reservoir, the largest in Bulgaria. Row on clear blue water framed by lush shoreline. Explore nearby beaches and the opposite shore. Continue for as long as you prefer, rowing or resting to suit your ability.
At the conclusion of the kayaking adventure, your vehicle will return you to your Sofia hotel.
Inclusions for Iskar Reservoir Kayaking Experience From Sofia
- English speaking guide/instructor
- Rent of a kayak and a life jacket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Iskar Reservoir Kayaking Experience From Sofia
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.