Isla Mujeres Garrafon Natural Reef Park VIP Pass - Cancun
OverviewTreat yourself to a day of exclusive-access relaxation and adventure at Garrafon Natural Reef Park on Isla Mujeres. After boating over from Cancun, snorkel, kayak and bicycle around the park to explore the reefs, cliffs and landscapes of this mesmerizing island, including Punta Sur. In the VIP lounge, bubble it up in the jacuzzi and relish the personalized attention. Feast on sushi, salmon and shrimp from the VIP-only international buffet, and cool down with a margarita or other drink from the open bar. Round-trip ferry transport is included.
- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourIn the morning, check in at a central meeting point and board a ferry. During the 30-minute ride north to Isla Mujeres, grab a pastry or whatever strikes your fancy from the continental breakfast on board (provided).
Arrive at Garrafon Natural Reef Park, located on the southern tip of Isla Mujeres, and marvel at the clear, blue-green waters lapping against the white-sand shoreline. After entering the park with your VIP pass, skip the long line waiting for the public lockers and seek out the VIP section, where a separate set of lockers, pool, showers and restrooms await you. Meticulously maintained and much less crowded, the VIP section affords more privacy and contains family-friendly and adults-only areas.
Place your belongings in the lockers, and then choose which activity to try first to absorb the peaceful, breathtaking scenery: snorkeling, kayaking or bicycling. Rental equipment for each is included in your VIP pass; ziplining is available at an additional cost.
Slip on a life jacket and snorkel along the reef, delighting in the barracuda and tropical fish along the way. Or kayak out onto the open waters that, depending on the season, may be choppy, providing a bumpy, adventurous ride.
Once youve worked up an appetite, hit the buffet bar featuring international cuisine reserved for VIP guests and devour sushi, salmon, shrimp and ceviche; other scrumptious offerings include grilled meats, vegetables, fresh fruit and salads.
At the snack bar, dig your fingers into chicken wings, hamburgers, hot dogs and French fries. Sip on an unlimited number of alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks from the open bar.
Whenever you need a break, snooze in a shaded hammock, or head back to the VIP lounge and hop into the jacuzzi or infinity pool overlooking the sea and ponder why your own backyard doesnt have a few coconut trees.
Then perhaps stretch your legs for a while on the walking path along the edge of the water, which leads you to Punta Sur, the first point of Mexican soil touched by the sunrise. Here, stroll through a pleasing sculpture garden and pass by a lighthouse and a Mayan temple, all while surrounded by views of the sparkling Caribbean.
At the end of this relaxing and luxurious day, board the ferry back to Cancun.
Inclusions for Isla Mujeres Garrafon Natural Reef Park VIP Pass
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park VIP admission
- Use of facilities and VIP areas
- Round-trip ferry transport between Cancun and Isla Mujeres
- Continental breakfast on the ferry ride
- Open snack bar
- Open drinks bar (international alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages)
- International buffet lunch
- Use of lockers, showers, lounge chairs and towels
- Use of hammocks, kayaks, bicycles, life vests and snorkel equipment
- Entrance to Punta Sur
- Optional zipline activity
Exclusions for Isla Mujeres Garrafon Natural Reef Park VIP Pass
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dock fee (US $8, paid upon check-in)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
Please wear biodegradable sunscreen
It is recommended that you bring extra cash for shopping and souvenirs
Not recommended for women more than 5 months pregnant
Important: Cash and credit card payments must be made in Mexican Pesos for personal expenses, dock fees, restaurants and gift shops. No other currency is accepted.
Note: The complimentary Cancun Bay Cruise doesn't include a US$5 dock fee and hotel drop-off
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.