Isla Mujeres Overnight Boat And Breakfast And Private Sailing Tour - CancunWrite a Review
OverviewYou will enjoy a relaxing night, sleeping on board the anneau Sun Odyssey 45 Luxury "Topazia II". The next day, you will wake up and have a delicious breakfast and have an incredible time sailing along the Caribbean waters of the Cancun coast. You'll also have time for snorkeling and learning about sailing.
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- See the underwater world without getting wet
Know More about this tourAt 6:30pm, check in at Cancun's Marina Hacienda del Mar, Slip 65, to start enjoying the Caribbean sunset. Upon arrival at the Isla Mujeres Marina, make yourself comfortable for the night in one of the yacht's three double cabins. Two rooms share a bathroom, the luxury cabin has a private bathroom.
In the morning, wake up to a hearty breakfast before setting off for a day at sea. Learn about sailing techniques from the crew and hear about ocean currents, tides, and wind. You can even assist the crew with some sailing maneuvers. In the company of a guide, explore some of the best reefs in the Riviera Maya and snorkel using the provided gear.
After a second swimming session, take lunch on board the yacht and relax. Return to the Cancun's Marina Hacienda del Mar by approximately 5pm at the end of the tour.
Inclusions for Isla Mujeres Overnight Boat And Breakfast And Private Sailing Tour
- Overnight accommodation on board
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water, soft drinks and beer (during sailing day)
- American-style breakfast at Marina Paraiso at Isla Mujeres
- Use of snorkel equipment and floating vest
Exclusions for Isla Mujeres Overnight Boat And Breakfast And Private Sailing Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Please bring a towel, swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat
Private bathroom for luxury cabin only
Shared-bathroom for the two double-occupancy cabins
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.