Isla Mujeres Private Excursion - Cancun
OverviewEnjoy a private boat ride to Isla Mujeres, the most charismatic island of the Mexican Caribbean. During the tour enjoy a fantastic snorkeling experience at "Isla Che", one of the best coral reefs for snorkeling in the area. Afterwards, visit the main attractions of the island by bike or golf cart. Included is a completely private experience, knowledgeable guide, all entrance fees, round-trip transportation, and lunch!
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a full-day private boat trip toIsla Mujeres from Cancun, complete with your own personal guide.
Private ground transport will pick you and your group up directly from your Cancun hotel and whisk you away to the marina, where you'll hop on a privateboatand head out onto pristine Caribbean waters.
In less than a half-hour you'llreach Isla Che, the area's best coral reef for snorkeling. Here's your chanceto share crystal clear waters with hundreds of tropical fish.
After snorkeling, get readyto hop back on your privateboat and continue on toIsla Mujeres. There's plenty to do on this stunning resort island, so spend some time acquainting yourself with its attractionseither by bicycle or golf cart.
Later,settle infor a delicious Mexican lunch, drinks, and spectacular waterfront views at a local seafood restaurant. Then, hit the beach to relax on powdery white sands.
Your tour concludes with hotel drop-off in Cancun.
Inclusions for Isla Mujeres Private Excursion
- Private driver
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A private tour tailored to your likes and interests
- Entrance fees
- Soft drinks, water, beer and snacks on board your own private boat
- Private ground transportation
- An express breakfast to take with you
- Lunch at a local seafood restaurant
Exclusions for Isla Mujeres Private Excursion
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you have any specific dietary requirements, please let us know when booking your tour
Vegetarian food options are available. Please request these when booking
Don't forget your towel, sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, a hat and sunglasses, as well as a camera and cash for gratuities or any additional purchases
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.