Isla Saona Sunset Beach Day - Punta Cana
OverviewWhen you make the decision to visit Dominican Republic, you need to also visit the tropical island of Saona. This is an island within the paradise of the Dominican Republic. This island has beautiful white sandy beaches and is an all-natural resort. Saona Island is one of the best tour destinations of all visitors that have been to Punta Cana. You will be picked up in an air conditioned bus that will take you to Bayahibe Beach, La Romana.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourOn the road, you can expect to stop at a gift shop where you can pick up some local gifts. On the beach, you will be welcomed by a guide that will offer you a picture available for purchase at the end of the tour, which can be superimposed onto a bottle of "Mamawana."
On the way to Saona Island you will first have the opportunity to snorkel for about 25 minutes. Then, you will cross the ocean on a speed boat to a natural pool. At the natural pool in the Atlantic, the water is approximately 3 feet deep. While here, you can have you picture taken with live starfish, all the while with a drink in your hand and a smile on your face. When you arrive at the beautiful beach of Saona, the water is warm and the buffet is hot. Open bar is included and natural coconut water is also available for purchase. A massage and some artisan crafts can be purchased from the locals. The lunch menu is fixed, however lobster and premium fish are available at an additional cost.
Everyone will have lots of fun and enjoy the Saona tour with a nice Dominican view. On the return trip, you will go on a catamaran trip on the deep blue sea. You're guaranteed to have an enjoyable trip with music, open bar and dancing with the crew. Batchata, merengue and reggaeton are types of Latin music one can expect to hear during your catamaran trip. The crew will hold merengue lessons for all guests on the boat. After a long journey like this one, you will appreciate all that the crew had provided you and will definitely want to thank the captian. Everyone is always welcome at Saona Island.
Inclusions for Isla Saona Sunset Beach Day
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
Exclusions for Isla Saona Sunset Beach Day
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.