Islamic Seville Guided Tour
OverviewEnjoy a half-day guided tour to Barrio Santa Cruz, one of the most charming neighborhoods in Seville and witness the amazing complex of palaces of the Real Alcazar. Receive insights from your knowledgeable local guide and make the best of your stay while in Seville!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by an art historian
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourLose yourself in the mysterious streets and beautiful courtyards and squares of the old Jewish quarter in Seville; be surprised with their interesting stories and mysterious legends in an authentic Andalusian atmosphere. Meet its narrow streets as "Calle del Beso" and its romantic squares as "Plaza Santa Cruz" or "Plaza Santa Marta".
Embark on this guided tour scouring the surroundings of the Alcazar and its beautiful courtyards and complex of palaces.Admire the beauty of Gothic-Moorish art in all buildings of this palace fortification which was declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1987, next to the Cathedral and the Archive of the Indies.
Do not miss the opportunity to make this interesting and comprehensive visit to the historic center of Seville.
Inclusions for Islamic Seville Guided Tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Alcazar Tickets
- Local taxes
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Islamic Seville Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Mobile phone number of the customer must be provided to the company when the reservation is made.
In some occasions the visit could be conducted in two languages.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Donana National Park in Two Days from Seville
- White Villages and Ronda Two Days Tour from Seville
- Sevilla Tapas tour in the historic triana neighborhood
- SEVILLE APRIL FAIR PRIVATE TOUR
- Museo del Baile Flamenco Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour to the Popular Patios of Cordoba
- From Seville: Jerez Day Trip with Horse Show & Sherry Winery
- Alcazar of Seville Skip-the-Line Tour