OverviewDiscover a different side of Key West as you explore a secluded paradise in the Florida Keys backcountry on our Island Adventure. Tucked away between mangrove islands, shallow sandbars and clear, calm turquoise waters, weâll transport you to a remote sanctuary normally reserved for Key West locals. Â Take your pick: Snorkel, kayak, paddleboard,Â or simplyÂ lounge on a sandbar and enjoy the warm sun and cool ocean breeze.
On the afternoon trip you will combine the relaxation of our laid-back Island Adventure with the beauty of a famous Key West sunset!
Each trip is different, just like the locals; we roll with the tide and always enjoy the ride.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- All necessary equipment included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourThis authentic Key West experience begins the moment you board the boat and are served a complimentary light snack (breakfast on the AM trip). As the boat leaves the dock, we’ll head towards a remote natural sandbar, traveling through Key West’s lake passage. The lush mangroves that surround the boat as we travel create a comfortable and scenic ride. We’ll take a route that only locals know about—winding through tropical keys, enjoying the scenery and looking out for playful dolphins and curious sea turtles. Each trip is different, just like the locals; we roll with the tide and always enjoy the ride.
Once we reach our destination, you’ll get all the gear necessary for snorkeling: mask, fins, snorkel and a float if you wish. The waters are warm, calm and shallow, making it easy for every level of swimmer to enjoy the experience. You’ll be treated to an up-close view of the colorful sea life that live among the beautiful coral heads. After, indulge in a delicious lunch buffet as we head to a remote natural sandbar for a day of fun in the sun.
At the sandbar, sip a cool drink, sink your toes in the warm water or grab a kayak and enjoy a Key West kayaking tour. The crew will guide you and share their knowledge of the area with you.
At this time, if you selected the afternoon departure, we head to the best spot to view the glorious Key West sunset. We’ll toast nature’s dazzling display with a glass of chilled champagne before heading back to dock.
Hop on this Island Adventure Sunset Tour and be transported to a Key West state of mind!
Inclusions for Island Adventure Snorkel Kayak And Eco Tour
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Light Breakfast
- Complimentary water ad sodas
- Complimentary beer, wine and champagne after activities
- Light snack
- Complimentary water and soda
- Complimentary beer, wine and champagne after activites
Exclusions for Island Adventure Snorkel Kayak And Eco Tour
- Gratuities (optical)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
What to Bring:
Valid, Government Issued Photo I.D.
Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts)
Water Shoes or Waterproof Sandals
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.