Island And Fishing Adventure By Boat In Langkawi - Langkawi Island
OverviewJoin this tour for a boat excursion in Langkawi like no other! Try your luck fishing in the sea, hop to Lake of Pregnant Maiden, Eagle Watching and have an enjoyable picnic by the beach.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour day will begin with a pickup from your hotel. From here you will be taken to the starting point of your adventure. You will depart on a long boat and enjoy some fishing activities (catch and release) before proceeding to the legendary Tasik Dayang Bunting (Pregnant Maiden Lake). Legend says that the water of the lake possesses some mystical power to help women bear children. This freshwater lake is cool and perfect for swimming, which you will be able to enjoy for approximately 40mins.
The boat will then take you to another Island where you will be able to witness birds of prey. There are a few different types of birds here but among the mostly commonly seen are the White-bellied Sea Eagle and the Brahminy Kite. Langkawi, the name of the island has been given after the reddish brown eagle. Helang in Malay means Eagle and Kawi is reddish brown color. The reddish brown eagles (also known as Brahminy Kites) are the most common form of eagles that you will find here. You will also see many White Bellied Sea Eagles in Langkawi as well which are larger in size.
The last island we will visit is Pulau Beras Basah (Wet Rice Island) a beautiful white sandy beach where it is possible to swim and enjoy a BBQ picnic. Pulau Beras Basah is famous for its beautiful white sandy beaches with crystal clear blue waters and the rich mystifying forest with magnificent mountains in the background. It an ideal place for you to get away for a while and indulge yourself in the beauty of nature. Besides its pristine white sand beaches, it offers other interesting activities too including (at own cost) Para sailing; snorkeling, banana boat ride swimming or you can just bathe and relax under the sun.
Inclusions for Island And Fishing Adventure By Boat In Langkawi
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- BBQ Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Island And Fishing Adventure By Boat In Langkawi
- Entrance fees
- Beach activities (parasailing, jet ski, snorkeling, etc)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Advisable to bring swimwear and towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.