Island Cliffs And Caves Adventure Tour
OverviewTake in the stunning scenery of the Bay of Islands during a 2-hour sightseeing cruise on a nimble boat that gets you in close to the sights. Depart from either Paihia or Russell and enjoy great photo ops of landmarks like Black Rocks, Urupukapuka Island, Roberton Island (Motuarohia Island) and marine life such as dolphins and seals. Hear informative onboard commentary and have the option to disembark at Urupukapuka Island to snorkel and explore on your own before taking a later boat back (8:30am departure only).
Know More about this tourHop on board your Bay of Islands sightseeing cruise at either the Paihia Wharf or Russell Wharf, then cruise at a leisurely pace through the Bay of Islands. Your boat is a small-size vessel that can maneuver with ease, allowing your captain to get close to the sights.
Comfortably seated in your boat's all-weather cabin, hear about the region's history and wildlife from your informative captain. Keep your eyes open for marine animals such as dolphins, seals, whales, penguins and other sea birds.
Travel to famous spots such as Black Rocks, and check out the lagoons, caves and sheer cliffs around Roberton Island (Motuarohia), before landing at the beach and walking to Cook's Lookout for panoramic views of the Bay of Islands.
Admire the pretty beaches and hills of Urupukapuka Island, the largest island in the region. If you would like to explore Urupukapuka on your own, you can head out on a morning cruise and disembark on the island for the day. Simply select the option at booking and catch an afternoon boat to return to your starting point.
Inclusions for Island Cliffs And Caves Adventure Tour
- Optional Urupukapuka Island extension (8:30am departure only)
Exclusions for Island Cliffs And Caves Adventure Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring casual clothes, comfortable shoes and swimming gear
Departures and itineraries may be subject to sea and weather conditions
Please advise of any medical conditions prior to departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer from Marrakech Airport
- The Museum Vessel VITYAZ in Kaliningrad
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA