Island Discovery Scenic Flight - Denarau Island
OverviewThis flight offers the best helicopter scenic flight highlights of the islands around Nadi in the Mamanuca group of islands (there are 33 islands in this region) and also the Highlands and interior of Fiji with a visit to the 'land of the sleeping giant' a mountainous area in the shape of a sleeping giant called the Mount Evans range.Flights depart from our floating heli-pad in the Denarau marina or Nadi AirportEnjoy complimentary pick up and drop off to your Nadi or Denarau hotel.Excellent commentary provided by your friendly pilot who will point out all the best and iconic places.
Know More about this tourThere are over 300 islands in Fiji and the Mamanuca group of islands is closest to Nadi. This 35 minute tour lets you discover the beauty of Fiji and its magnificent islands, resorts and reefs as well as taking in the Mount Evans Ranges, waterfalls and rainforest. Get a birds-eye view of which resort you want to visit next! Islands you will probably see on this trip include; Malololailia, Malolo Levu, Castaway, Beachcomber, Treasure Island, South Sea Island and back to Denarau or Nadi.Our most popular trip scenic flight.
Highlights of this trip include:-
* Complimentary pick up & drop off at your Nadi or Denarau Hotel
* 35 minutes helicopter flight with full commentary from your friendy pilot
* Spectacular scenery of Denarua Marina, surrounding islands and beautiful coral reefs
* Interior scenery of Vitu Levu including the Mt Evans ranges and waterfalls (during the rainy season)
* Plenty of photo opportunities, make sure you take your camera!
Inclusions for Island Discovery Scenic Flight
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Helicopter tour
Exclusions for Island Discovery Scenic Flight
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Finding Nemo Cruise to South Sea Island
- 8-Day Remote Northern Colonial Discovery Cruise
- Full Day Seaplane Tour from Denarau Island to Yasawa Island
- Malamala Proposal & Celebration Day Trip Package
- Denarau Heli Blast
- Denarau: Garden of the Sleeping Giants, Temple, Markets Shore Excursion
- Denarau Shore Excursion: Half-Day Nature Trek and Waterfall Swimming Tour