Island Safari Adventure - St John'sWrite a Review
OverviewThis is a fun-filled trip that explores Antiguaâs many off-road trails with some of the best views the Caribbean has to offer. The route will take you through some of the islandâs villages where your guide will describe typical life on the island. This is an amazing tour for those who want to combine local culture with sun, sea and sand.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourThe tour will first stop at Dow’s Hill, where you'll be able to see breathtaking views of the yachts in the English and Falmouth harbors. On a clear day you can even see an active volcano over to Montserrat. Next you'll visit the national parks and listen to your knowledgeable guide narrate Antigua’s famous history. The tour will wind its way down the hill and into Fig Tree Drive, the rain forest, and past the beautiful white sandy beaches and warm turquoise waters of the South West Coast.
The tour will stop for a delicious local lunch at Turner’s Beach Restaurant, after which you’ll have time for a refreshing swim heading back to the hotel. Don't forget to bring comfortable clothing and shoes, swimsuits, towels, sunscreen and a camera. Lunch and local hotel pick up and drop off are included.
Inclusions for Island Safari Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Exclusions for Island Safari Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.