Isletas De Granada Day Trip From San Juan Del Sur - San Juan Del Sur
OverviewDepart from San Juan Del Sur and stop in the city of Granada at the Cabana Amarilla port. Get a glimpse of the architecture and colorful Granada. Once in the boat the captain will take you around the islands where you will see a variety of wild life, the immense backdrop of Mombacho Volcano, and the island way of life. See the local island communities, most of the people living here are fishermen. Enjoy a complimentary local meal prepared on your arrival. Once you have settled in, you can swim, fish, paddle board or simply relax on a hammock or a traditional rocking chair.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourVenture to a place that is like no other. The Islets of Granada arelocated in Lake Nicaragua, just southeast of the city of Granada in Nicaragua. The islets are a group of 365 small islands scattered about the Asese Peninsula. The islets are of volcanic origin, they were formed when the Mombacho Volcano blew much of its ashesinto the lake thousands of years ago, thereby creating the archipelago. Most of islets are covered with vegetation and rich bird life. The fort of San Pablo is located on the islets in Lake Nicaragua and was built is order to protect the city of Granada from Pirates in the 18th century.
This 6-hour day trip starts with hotel pick at San Juan Del Sur. Once you arrive at Lake Nicaragua, you will go on a boat ride with a guide around the islets. Afterwards, you will go to San Pablo Fort and then you will stop at one of the islands where you will be served a traditional lunch. You will then have time to swim or canoe from island to island. Lastly, you will visit Monkey Island where you will be able to meet several friendly monkeys before returning to San Juan del Sur.
Inclusions for Isletas De Granada Day Trip From San Juan Del Sur
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Traditional Island lunch
- Complimentary case of national beer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Isletas De Granada Day Trip From San Juan Del Sur
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Bathing suites, shorts, sunblock are recommended to bring
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.