Discover the colorful world beneath the surface of Taormina’s turquoise sea. Dive, enjoy the natural reserve and its creatures, and have lunch by the Isola Bella. Starting from the site of Naxos Calcara, travel along to the Roman Columns, the marine park of Isola Bella, the bay of blue caves, and the rock of ‘du Zio Innau’ next to the bay of 'Taormina Mazzaro’. After the tour, enjoy your lunch in a Sicilian “trattoria” by the crystal waters.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourWhether you've just got your certification or are a seasoned scuba diver, this diving tour is the perfect day out in Taormina! Prepare to be amazed by the unique morphology of the coast and its wonderful seabeds.
After meeting your diving professional who will offer a detailed dive briefing, get kitted out in full scuba gear and have an introduction to the various dive sites. When your group is ready, you'll head out into the beautiful turquoise waters of Taormina’s bays and get ready for your underwater experience. You’ll enjoy two dives with a break in between.
Discover Taormina's plethora of fish and invertebrates: sponge colonies, red star fish, sea pikes, seahorses, rays, and lobsters just a few meters below the surface. Marvel at the sea life and feel free to ask any questions about the creatures you see.
Before heading underwater, enjoy a scenic ride on the dive boat and admire the magnificent views of "Isola Bella" and "Grotta Azzurra”.
You can dive in many interesting spots along the Taormina coastline such as the Roman columns where a Roman ship carrying marble columns sunk off the Cape of Taormina 2000 years ago. Today, you can still see their remains at a depth of 24 meters. Starting from the site of Naxos Calcara that was one of the first landing sites of the Greeks in Sicily, you can travel along to the Roman Columns, the marine park of Isola Bella, the beautiful bay of the blue caves, and finally arrive at the rock 'du Zio Innaru' next to the bay of Taormina Mazzarò.
The crew will be on hand throughout this experience to guarantee your safety and enjoyment with care and professionalism.
At the end of the tour enjoy a delicious fish based meal in a typical Sicilian 'trattoria' just a few meters from the crystal waters of the nature reserve of Isola Bella.
Inclusions for Isola Bella Diving Tour From Taormina
- Pick up in central located meeting point in Taormina
- Boat ride along the coastline of Giardini Naxos and Taormina
- 2 dives with certified scuba diving guide
- Air supply underneath the boat and an oxygen tank and first aid kit on board
- First class equipment
- Refreshments on board, soft drinks, seasonal fresh fruit, Sicilian liquors with local biscuits
- Fish-based lunch, drinks included: 1/2Lt mineral water, 1/4 Lt local wine
Exclusions for Isola Bella Diving Tour From Taormina
- Extra drinks and personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour is subject to cancellation in the case of adverse weather or sea conditions
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
All divers will be asked to complete a registration form
The dive boat is a comfortable 7.50 meter diving RIB with a roof
Please inform us of any food allergies in advance
Sunscreen, sunglasses, and your own towel are recommended
All dives are within the recreational no decompression limits
We recommend you be careful of jellyfish
English only to enhance the quality of the experience
Clients are required to be at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
Drinks included: 1/2Lt mineral water, 1/4 Lt local wine
Children participating must be at least 10 years old, certified divers and accompanied by one of the parents
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.