Israel, Jordan, And Egypt 5 Days - PetraWrite a Review
This tour will give you the best of the 3 countries Jordan, Israel, and Egypt. Tour Jerusalem, Petra, Cairo, and much more.
- Mount of Olives
- Wailing Wall
- Christian Quarter
- Church of Holy Sepulcher
Know More about this tour
Itinerary Israel, Jordan and Egypt 5 days
Petra is one of the seven wonders of the world. As you walk through the Siq, the passage between the sand stone mountains, you will arrive at the Treasury. The Treasury is an amazing facade that was carved out of the sand stone. Continue to tour the tombs, the temples, the amphitheater, and much more.
Cairo is the capital of Egypt, the largest city in the Middle East. Tour the Egyptian Museum with hundreds of thousands of artifacts on view. The pyramids, just the size of them will amaze anyone looking at them, were built to house the dead pharaohs. The sphinx was built with the head of one of the pharaohs, and the body of a lion.
Jerusalem has been inhabited for thousands of years. It is considered a very holy city to the three major religions of the world, the Jews, the Abrahamic, and the Christians. The Old City is surrounded by a wall that defines it. Tens of thousands of tourists flock to Jerusalem every year. The main sites in Jerusalem include the Western Wall, the Dome of the Rock, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and the Old City market.
Bethlehem is where Jesus was born, and because of that thousands of Christians make the pigrimage here every year at Christmas time. The King of Israel, David was crowned in Bethlehem.
Day 1: Jerusalem and Bethlehem
We will start our tour at 08:30 a.m. from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv at 07:15 a.m We will pick you from major hotels in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv. In Jerusalem we will visit the Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the old and the new city Gat Shaman, the tomb of Miriam and then we will continue to Bethlehem. Tour the Church of Nativity, and take a walk across Manger Square. See the alter dedicated to the 3 wise men.
After the tour in Bethlehem, we stop for lunch.
Then we pay a visit to the old city of Jerusalem, where you will get to tour the Christian Quarter, the "Via Dolorosa" the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the Golgotha, and the Wailing Wall.
In the evening you will have a flight from the Sde Dov airport to Eilat. Overnight in Eilat
Day 2: Petra
After breakfast, a driver will be waiting at about 8:15 a.m. to take you to the Arava border to the Jordan side, and our representative will meet you there.
Then we will continue our drive to the Petra site which will take about 2 hours. Tour Petra with your guide to see the mourning halls, the Treasury, the Roman theater, the temples, and more.
After visiting Petra you will have lunch at a local restaurant with an extensive selection of oriental dishes.
Sight-seeing tour in Aqaba and return to Israel.
Estimated time of return to Eilat is 19:00 after returning to Eilat you will have a rest time until 22:00 P.M.
We will then pick you up again for the Cairo tour. We will drive to the Taba border of Egypt and cross it.
After the border procedure we will go in an air conditioned car to Cairo.
(The duration of the drive is 10 hours)
Day 3: Cairo
We will start the tour with the pyramids, the sphinx, the market and the museum.
Then we will eat lunch and go to the hotel for dinner and overnight in a 4 star hotel.
There is an option to do a cruise on the Nile. ( it will be an extra 25 USD )
Day 4: Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel and travel through Cairo; to the Sakkara valley and the old city of Cairo.
After lunch we will go back to the Taba border crossing.
We will get back to Eilat at about 24:00 a.m. and you will stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 5: Eilat and departure
After breakfast you will have a flight from the Eilat airport to the Sde Dov airport in Tel Aviv.
Inclusions for Israel, Jordan, And Egypt 5 Days
- Internal flights,
- Entrance to all the sites.
- Licensed guides
- 2 nights hotels in Eilat on 3 star B/B basis.
- Overnight hosting in a 3 star hotel (half-board),
- one lunch
- English speaking guide in Cairo
- Meeting and assistance at the border.
- Group tour
Exclusions for Israel, Jordan, And Egypt 5 Days
- Departure tax ($65 for each border x 2= $130) per person
- Personal expenses and private insurance.
- Other languages available for an extra fee
- We recommend that you have cash money available for border fees and tips.
- Visa (we can make it for you at the border of Egypt for a fee of $50 per person)
- Visa To Petra ( We can make it for you at the border for a fee of 75$ per person)
- Single Supplement
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.