Israel Jordan And Egypt In 5 Days - Eilat
OverviewThis is a fantastic tour to 3 countries in 5 days, Israel, Jordan, and Egypt. If you are short for time and want to see it all, then this is the tour for you. This package includes internal flights. Tour Egypt, see the pyramids, the sphinx, the Egyptian Museum. Tour Jordan and visit Petra, one of the seven wonders of the world. Then Israel to tour Bethlehem and Jerusalem. This is a great tour that the whole family can enjoy.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourDay 1: Jerusalem and Bethlehem + Flight to Eilat
Start the tour with hotel pickup in Tel Aviv. Your first stop isJerusalem, where you'll view the Mount of Olives and Gat Shaman, and then continue to Bethlehem.
In Bethlehem, you'll see the Church of the Nativity. After Bethlehem, you'll drive back to Jerusalem to tour the Old City of Jerusalem, the Christian Quarter, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Golgotha, and the Western Wall. After the tour you will be taken to the Sde Dov airport for your flight to Eilat, where you'll stay overnight.
Day 2: Petra + Transportation to Cairo
Following breakfast,you'll travel to the Jordanian border, where you will be assisted with the border proceedings. Continue the journeyto Petra which is about 2.5 hours away. Tour Petra, one of the New7Wonders of the World, with your licensed guide and see the Treasury, the tombs, the Roman theater, the temples, and much more.
After lunch in a local restaurant, you'll travel back to Eilat, where you'll have a couple hours to rest or walk around the town. At 10pm, you'll begin the overnight journey to Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo
Arrive in Cairo in the morning and begin a tour of the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, and the famous Khan Eil Khalili market. After the tour go to the hotel for dinner and to rest.
In the evening, you have the option to take a cruise on the Nile ($25 not included).
Day 4: Cairo+ transfer to Eilat
On the fourth day, you'll wake up and eat breakfast in the hotel. The driver will be waiting to take you to travel through Cairo to the Sakkara Valley, and the Old Cairo. After lunch travel back to the Taba border crossing. Hotel in Eilat, and overnight.
Day 5: Flight from Eilat to Tel Aviv
In the morning after breakfast there will be a flight from Eilat to Sde Dov airport in Tel Aviv.
Inclusions for Israel Jordan And Egypt In 5 Days
- Internal flights
- 3-nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Israel Jordan And Egypt In 5 Days
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- The listed price does not include a $130per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control. Please remember you have to cross two borders for this tour.
- Visa for Egypt $50, we can make it for you at the border
- Visa for Jordan $75, we can make it for you at the border
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please exclusions regarding departure tax and border fees
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
Gratuities (baksheesh) are an integral part of life in Egypt; it is suggested that you carry cash in small denominations for this reason
You Might Also Like
- Petra 2 Days from Eilat
- 3 Day Tour to Petra and Cairo
- Transfer from Uvda Airport to Eilat
- Mount Sinai and Saint Catherines Monastary Day Trip from Eilat
- Timna Park Safari Shuttle
- Glass Bottom Boat Cruise in Eilat
- Day Tour to Petra from Wadi Araba and Eilat Border
- Private 2 Day Tour of Petra, Aqaba and Wadi Rum