Israel Shore Excursion : Jerusalem Private Tour From Ashdod Port
OverviewYour private Jerusalem shore excursion guide will meet you at Ashdod port with a comfortable vehicle for 4-6 passengers, drive with you to Jerusalem for a full day of customized touring of Jerusalem before returning you to your cruise boat at Ashdod.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your driver/guide at Ashdod Port at the prearranged time after your ship docks and begin your combined driving and walking tour through Old & New City of Jerusalem.
Enjoy apanoramic view from the Mount of Olives, optional visits to the Garden of Gethsemane and Churches, Jewish Quarter synagogues, Muslim quarter mosques, and much more.
The tour will involve some walking in Old City but will be adapted to your comfort levels. Walking tour highlights can include the Western Wall, Dome of the Rock (when accessible), Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and a walk throughthe Jewish, Christian, Muslim and Armenian quarters. Sample local foods, visit busy markets, take in excellent views from Old City rooftops, and rest in tucked-away courtyards.
Inclusions for Israel Shore Excursion : Jerusalem Private Tour From Ashdod Port
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Israel Shore Excursion : Jerusalem Private Tour From Ashdod Port
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
You may bring clothing - shawls, long pants, dresses and wear as required at different sites.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Negev Private Day Tour From Jerusalem
- Private Tour: Sea of Galilee Day Tour from Jerusalem Tel Aviv or Haifa
- Bethlehem Private Guide Half Day Tour from Jerusalem
- Bethlehem Half Day private Tour From Jerusalem
- Sacred Jewish Sites Tour from Jerusalem: Tiberias, Safed and Mount Meron
- Masada and Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Day Trip from Jerusalem
- Overnight Small Group: Gems of the Golan Heights from Jerusalem
- Private Tour: Old Port of Jaffa, Tel Aviv and Nalagaat Center Day Trip from Jerusalem