Istanbul Afternoon Tour: Camlica Hill And Maiden Tower
Know More about this tourThey say that Istanbul surrounds those who truly falls in love with this city with special care and hospitality. Of this you can be sure it when you stand on top of the Asian hill, from where Istanbul will show you the most beautiful views. amlca Hill offers a completely different impression of Istanbul that is striking in its beauty and uniqueness.
Many visitors know and love the fascinating Turkish stories that demonstrate the influence of the East. Vising the Maiden Tower, you will hear many legends no less magical than the book A Thousand and One Nights. It is an extraordinarily beautiful place that appears from the waters of the Bosphorus. Listen to the story of the tower which reveals the meaning of the Turkish proverb the rider and the horse have already left uskudar. According to the legend, Battalgazi fell in love with the daughter of Tekfura. But Tekfura did not want to give his daughters hand in marriage and locked her in the tower. There was no stopping the bold Battalgazi who loved the young woman with all his heart. Faithful to his feelings, he fought bravely for their happiness, capturing the tower and rescuing his love. Intoxicated with success Battalgazi rode triumphantly away from Uskudar.
Experience the bustle of the Bosphorus, an invigorating Turkish tea in a cozy caf on the top floor of the tower, and enjoy a leisurely story that will relax and plunge you into the magical world of the East.
Inclusions for Istanbul Afternoon Tour: Camlica Hill And Maiden Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Istanbul Afternoon Tour: Camlica Hill And Maiden Tower
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.