Day 1: Istanbul, arrival
On your arrival to Istanbul airport, our driver will welcome you with a sign your name written on.Then you will be transfered to your hotel and rest of the day is yours.
Day 2: Byzantine Relics Tour & Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
Visit ST. SOPHIA which is an ancient basilica built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in 6th century. This old monument is wonderful and eye-catching. The second site is SULTANAHMET Imperial Mosque which is built in 16th century and known as Blue Mosque due to its fascinating interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. HIPPODROME is the next place to visit. This monument was a circus and was the sporting and social centre of Constantinople, capital of Byzantine Empire. After move on to the Grand Covered Bazaar.
In the evening spend a memorable all inclusive evening cruising around the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul. Enjoy spectacular views of historical places and the two beautiful bridges enchantingly illuminated at night. Delicious cuisine and a rich Turkish Night show program will perfectly compliment an unforgettable evening.
Day 3: Antalya, arrival
On your arrival to Antalya airport, our driver will welcome you with a sign your name written on. Then you will be transfered to your hotel and rest of the day is yours.
Day 4: Perge, Aspendos and Side Tour
Visit to the ancient city of Perge. See the amphitheater, stadium, gates and city walls.Continue to Aspendos, known for its Theater of Aspendos, one of the world's best-preserved examples of Roman theater architecture. Every summer it hosts the Aspendos International Opera and Ballet Festival. After lunch, explore the ancient ruins of Side.This spectacular city is situated on a peninsula, and features ruins from the Hellenistic, Roman and Byzantine eras. The most spectacular sight is the Temple of Apollo.
Day 5: Cappadocia Tour
Visit fairy chimneys, underground cities and rock-cut churches, Prepare for an action-packed itinerary, as you visit Cavusin village, the pottery town of Avanos and the iconic Three Beauties of Urgup, then get your camera ready for a drive through the dramatic landscapes of Devrent, Pasabag and Lovers Valleys.
Day 6: Cappadocia full-day Regional tour
After breakfast at the hotel be ready to discover the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia (Devrent, Pasabag, Goreme).Then you will visit Uchisar castle and Pigeon valley.After lunch at a restaurant with a great panoramic view you will drive to Cavusin village to explore the rock cut houses and churches.Last stop before coming back at the hotel is Love valley with huge rock formations.
Day 7: Departure
According to your flight time we will transfer you to the airport for your flight.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 7 Days
Departure Details :
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewExplore 3 most popular tourist destinations of Turkey during this fantastic 7-day tour. Visit Istanbul, Antalya and Cappadocia Tour package includes hotel accommodation, sightseeing and guided tours.
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Istanbul, arrival
- 2 overnights in Istanbul Boutique style hotels with breakfast
- 2 overnights in Antalya Boutique style hotel with breakfast
- 2 overnights in Cappadocia Boutique style hotel with breakfast
- Domestic flight from Istanbul to Antalya
- Sightseeing Tours mentioned on the itinerary
- Airport transfers mentioned on the itinerary
- Entrance fees for sights and museums mentioned on the itinerary
- Professional English speaking guide
- Cappadocia Balloon flight
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Cappadocia Tour with Optional Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Small-Group Istanbul in One Day Tour Including Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia
- Whirling Dervish Show in Istanbul
- Princes Island Tour from Istanbul: Buyukada
- Bosphorus Strait Cruise with Rumeli Fortress or Kcksu Palace Tour
- Private Tour: Istanbul in One Day Sightseeing Tour including Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
- 5-Day Aegean Tour from Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Pamukkale and Hierapolis
- 4 Day Turkey Tour: Cappadocia, Ephesus and Pamukkale