Istanbul Asian Side: Uskudar And Kadikoy Small-Group Tour With Lunch
OverviewDelve into skdar and Kadky, two of Istanbuls alluring Asian-side neighborhoods on an 8-hour tour. Catch a Marmaray train under the Bosphorus to visit some of the Ottoman mosques of history-steeped skdar including Semsi Pasa, Mihrimah Sultan and Yeni Valide. After a 3-course lunch, explore the churches and highlights of buzzing Kadky. Stroll along the charming waterside, visit the fish market and fashionable Moda district, and then finish with a 20-minute Bosphorus boat ride. Numbers are limited to 15 on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention.
- Fully narrated tour
- All entrance fees included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Begin your small-group experience with a pickup from your Istanbul hotel. Then, take in the bustling streets as you travel by air-conditioned minivan to one of the Marmaray train stations on the citys European side.
With your guide at your side, hop aboard one of the Marmaray commuter trains, and glide through the tunnel under the Bosphorus to the citys Asian side. Emerge into the daylight at skdar and start your walking tour of this historical district, famous for its surfeit of magnificent mosques. Head down streets lined by Ottoman-era villas and visit the 16th-century Mihrimah Sultan and Aziz Mahmut Hudayi mosques both impressive examples of Ottoman architecture.
Visit Yeni Valide mosque and admire the simple beauty of the tiny Semsi Pasa mosque on the Bosphorus waterfront. Next, take a closer look at Mimar Sinan, an ornate Turkish bathhouse built by the 16th-century Ottoman architect Mimar Sinan. Pass through skdars atmospheric fish market, a covered archway alive with the hollers of fish vendors, and sit down for a 3-course lunch at a traditional Turkish restaurant.
Feeling refreshed, catch another Marmaray train to the district of Kadky. Hear why this lively area was once known as chalcedon or the city of the blind, and stroll along the waterside to admire the historical buildings near the Bosphorus. Delve into the cobbled lanes and churches behind the quayside, wander through Kadkys famous fish market, and explore the trendy district of Moda with its popular tea shops, tattoo parlors and restaurants.
Afterward, board a ferry for a 20-minute ride across the Bosphorus back to the European side. Soak up the views of Europe and Asia as you cruise, and then finish your tour with a hotel drop-off.
Please note: the order of activities as described above may be subject to change on the day of your tour.
Inclusions for Istanbul Asian Side: Uskudar And Kadikoy Small-Group Tour With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Two Marmaray train rides
- Entrance fees
- Bosphorus boat ride
Exclusions for Istanbul Asian Side: Uskudar And Kadikoy Small-Group Tour With Lunch
- Drinks with lunch (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7-Day Turkey Explorer Tour from Istanbul
- Istanbul Small Group City Tour: Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, St Sophia and Topkapi Palace
- 5-Day Aegean Tour from Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Pamukkale and Hierapolis
- Bosphorus Dinner and Show Cruise in Istanbul
- Private Day Trip from Istanbul to Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary
- Istanbul Sightseeing Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour