Istanbul Classics: Hagia Sophia Topkapi Palace Blue Mosque Hippodromme
OverviewIstanbul is one of the most amazing cities in the world!! Whether it’s picking up a bargain at the Grand Bazaar being awestruck by the beauty of the Blue Mosque or discovering St. Sofia museum, the only city that spans two continents, is bound to leave an impression on even the most seasoned traveller. On our Istanbul Classical tour you we will visit Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and St. Sophia Museum.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel and start the tour via visiting the ancient Byzantine Hippodrome where you will tour the Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column, Fountain of Wilhelm II, afterwards we will visit the elegant Blue Mosque famous with its heavenly six minarets and the Hagia Sophia Museum, built during the reign of Emperor Theodosius and burned down in the fire of Nika Revolt in 532 A.D. After lunch break at local restaurant, you will visit the Topkapi Palace, residence and administrative center of the Ottoman Sultans.You will also have the chance to experience some Turkish handicrafts. By the end of our visits, we will drop you off to your hotel and say good bye.
Inclusions for Istanbul Classics: Hagia Sophia Topkapi Palace Blue Mosque Hippodromme
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Istanbul Classics: Hagia Sophia Topkapi Palace Blue Mosque Hippodromme
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and replaced with Underground Cistern & Turkish and Islamic Arts Musuem. The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced by a visit to the Spice Bazaar
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.