Indulge in a paid half-day tour where you get the chance to wander in the ancient districts of Sultanahmentin an air conditioned transportation and visit the magnificent interior of the Blue Mosque. As you walk on, you will come across famous landmarks like Hippodrome and Hagia Sophia. Stop at the Grand Covered Bazaar- the biggest “souk” in the world.
- Visit Hagia Sophia, the Church of Divine Wisdom.
- Blue Mosque, famous with its blue Ä°znik tile.
- Visit Hippodrome, center of sportive events.
- Enjoy shopping at Grand Covered Bazaar, most attractive shopping center and the biggest "souk" in the world.
Know More about this tour
Tour of "Sultan Ahmet Center", the heart of the "Old City" from where the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires were ruled.
Hagia Sophia, the Church of Divine Wisdom, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.
Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue Ä°znik tiles and unique with 6 minarets, built in the name of Sultan Ahmet.
Hippodrome, center of sportive events (chariot races, athletics) and political activities of the old city. Serpentine Column, Obelisk of Theodosius and German Fountain of Wilhelm II are the monuments decorating the Hippodrome.
Grand Covered Bazaar, most attractive shopping center and the biggest "souk" in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewellery, gold, carpets, leatherware and souvenir. (Art demonstration of handmade Turkish carpets upon request)
Inclusions for Istanbul Classics - Half Day Morning Tour
- A/C transportation
- Guidance in multiple languages
- Entrance fees
- Mentioned meals/drinks
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.