Istanbul Culinary Tour For Layover Passengers
OverviewThis is a perfect tour program option for transit travellers who have a couple of hours layover between their flights in Istanbul. The tour focuses on the history, and the food the of the citys most dynamic areas. During this private tour, you will visit Taksim, Istiklal Street, Beyoglu, Karakoy, Eminonu, Spice Market. This private tour introduces you to the art of Turkish cuisine and the history of Istanbul. Last minute passangers can contact us and we will arrange the tour as soons as possible. IMPORTANT NOTE: Our company's transfer sign is SW 39. Please look for our representative that holds this sign.
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at the airport and set off on a leisurely 5-hour private tour of the storied streets, stopping along the way at several local markets, bakeries and specialty food shops. The exact itinerary will vary based on your groups preference and the season, but you can expect to sample staples of the Turkish diet. Such as famous tantuni, the flatbread, lahmacun, agean style meze, if you are feeling adventurous maybe have liver wrap, kebaps and We will continue to the fish market where you can sample stuffed or fried mussels as well as pickles.
Ofcourse we will taste some of the Turkish deserts, Künefe is a crispy, cheese-filled dessert made with kadayf. Turkish Baklava; with different flavours; we will visit a local confectionary where Turkish delight has been made and sold for four generations and meet the family upholding this tradition.
So come hungry for this fun 5 hour private tour, where youll munch on the sample some of the best snacks and learn a lot about the history of the Istanbul from your local guide.
A Turkish food tour would not be complete without sampling Turkish coffee so taste the coffe before you return to airport
Its advisable to wear or bring clothing that is weather appropriate depending on the season, as youll be outside for at least 3 hours. Its also recommended you book the tour at least 48 hours before.
Inclusions for Istanbul Culinary Tour For Layover Passengers
- Airport taxes
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Istanbul Culinary Tour For Layover Passengers
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Our company's transfer sign is SW 39. Please look for our representative that holds this sign.
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5 Days ANZAC Day 2016 The Digger Tour visiting Istanbul and Gallipoli
- Evening Local Food and Wine Tour In Istanbul
- Golden Horn of Istanbul Tour
- 7-Day Turkey Explorer Tour from Istanbul
- Istanbul Small Group City Tour: Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, St Sophia and Topkapi Palace
- 5-Day Aegean Tour from Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Pamukkale and Hierapolis