Istanbul Food Tour Including Tastings And Rustem Pasha Mosque
OverviewExplore Istanbuls culinary scene through the citys rich history and culture on this 6-hour small-group walking tour. Created by a noted author and authority on all-things-Istanbul, the tour takes you to hidden gems, inside the beautiful Rustem Pasha Mosque, through up-and-coming neighborhoods and even to a Turkish delight class. Enjoy more than 10 different tastings of Turkish food, too. If time permits, an optional ceramics workshop can also be visited. Numbers are limited to nine on this small-group tour.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThe secret is out: Istanbul is a great food city. The rub, though, is how to take advantage of the wealth of incredible eats in this historic city. This 6-hour guided culinary-themed tour solves that problem with a route that takes you through the neighborhoods of Karaky and Eminn neighbourhoods on the European side and Kadiky on the Asian side.
Meet your guide, an expert on the city at the meeting point. Be sure to come hungry! Sample more than 10 different types of street food and drink as you stroll around the citys burgeoning neighborhoods. The samples change often but typically include various mezes including fish, desserts and kokore, an adventurous dish of goat or lamb intestines, wrapped around offal.
Walk through some of the local food markets and visit Rustem Pasha Mosque, one of the most beautiful and eye-catching mosques in the city.
With your belly full, wander to a local workshop learn about Turkish coffee and Turkish delight. Learn how the countrys famous strong coffee is made, and create your very own version of the colorful Turkish delight, with whatever coating you wish.
The tour ends in the Karaky or Sultanahmet neighborhood in the late afternoon. If you have more time to kill, continue with your guide to a nearby pottery and ceramics workshop to see some local crafts in action.
Please note:Rustem Pasha Mosque is currently closed for restoration. You will visit the 'New Mosque' instead.
Inclusions for Istanbul Food Tour Including Tastings And Rustem Pasha Mosque
- Professional guide
- Public transports
- Food tastings
- Tea and Coffee
- Turkish delight class
Exclusions for Istanbul Food Tour Including Tastings And Rustem Pasha Mosque
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bosphorus Dinner and Show Cruise in Istanbul
- Private Day Trip from Istanbul to Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary
- Istanbul Sightseeing Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Orient House Dinner Cruise Istanbul
- 2 Day Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Private Tour: Ottoman Istanbul Full-Day Tour with Optional After-Hours Visit to Hagia Sophia