Istanbul Half Day Afternoon Tour: Topkapi Palace And Little Hagia Sophia
OverviewThis tour begins with a visit to Topkapi Palace including the jewellery section. Continue to Little Hagia Sophia Mosque, one of the most important early Byzantine buildings in Istanbul.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tourAround 1:00am, you will be picked up from your hotel for your half day afternoon visits. This tour begins with a visit to Topkapi Palace including the jewellery section, the former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today the palace is a spectacular museum with, amongst other exhibitions, one of the largest collections of Chinese, Japanese and European porcelain. Continue to Little Hagia Sophia - this Byzantine building with a central dome plan was erected in the sixth century by Justinian, likely was a model for Hagia Sophia (St. Sophia) and is one of the most important early Byzantine buildings in Istanbul. It was recognized at the time as an adornment to the entire city and a modern historian of the East Roman Empire has written that the church, by the originality of its architecture and the sumptuousness of its carved decoration, ranks in Constantinople second only to St. Sophia itself. At the end of your visits, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Please note: Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, this will be replaced with a Bosphorus Cruise.
Inclusions for Istanbul Half Day Afternoon Tour: Topkapi Palace And Little Hagia Sophia
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Istanbul Half Day Afternoon Tour: Topkapi Palace And Little Hagia Sophia
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
Visit to the Harem in Topkapi Palace is not included. Entrance will be at your own expense. Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, instead you will take a Bosphorus Cruise
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport Transfer by Private Mercedes Minivan
- Daily Bursa Tour from Istanbul
- Full-Day Edirne Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Daily Green Bursa Tour From Istanbul
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access and Digital Guide Tablet: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental