Istanbul Half Day Morning Bosphorus Cruise Tour
OverviewISTANBULCITY WALLS The first breach of the walls was by the Fourth Crusade in 1204, the second by the cannons and troops of Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror in 1453.
Know More about this tourDRIVE BY BUS TO GOLDEN HORN As natural and extremely secure harbor, the Golden Horn has played an important role in the development of Istanbul. The inlet separates the European shore into two. It is approximately 8 km long, and the widest part is the entrance from the Bosphorus. Two streams drain into this inlet at its far end.
SPICE BAZAAR(Egyptian Bazaar): The air here is filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other concievable herb and spice.
BOAT TRIP ON THE BOSPHORUS An amazing cruise between the two continents, EUROPE and ASIA along the BOSPHORUS by the Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi Palaces, wooden villas and mansions up to the Rumeli Fortress.
Inclusions for Istanbul Half Day Morning Bosphorus Cruise Tour
- Pick up & drop off from/to your hotel (only from Sultanahmet and Taksim Hotels).
- Transportation by a luxury AC vehicle
- Professional guidance
- Entrance fees.
Exclusions for Istanbul Half Day Morning Bosphorus Cruise Tour
- Personal expenses.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Istanbul Highlights Tour Max 8-10 people
- A Tasty Journey at Ottoman Streets
- Explore Turkey and Egypt Tour Package 7 Days Combined Two Magical Countries
- Private Tour Istanbul Classics with Local Expert Guide
- Private Istanbul Old City Tour with Local Expert Guide
- Half Day Afternoon Bosphorus & Black Sea Cruise
- Admission Ticket to Sakip Sabanci Museum
- Istanbul Gold Combo