OverviewIstanbul is city of Sultans, and with this tour you will be treated like Sultans. Our very professional guide will take care of everything for you, no waiting on lines and no chaos, we will make your day excellent beyond your expectations. You will be picked by a luxury private minivan from your hotel or cruise port. No hidden fees no surprises.
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourYour Private Tour Guide & Driver will meet you at your hotel or cruise ship at 09:00 AM or your requested time. And you will start visiting followings;
Hippodrome: The old center of sprot and political activities of Constantinople. You will see the Obelisk, Serpentine(Bronze Snake) Column came from Delphi and fountain of Willhelm II (German Fountain).
Blue Mosque: Eiffel in Paris, Empire State in New York and Sultan Ahmet Mosque in Turkey, it is the very symbol of Istanbul dates back 17. Century, a masterpice with it's interior blue tiles.
Topkapi Palace: (Own expense) Sacret palace for the Great Ottoman Empire, nowadays converted as a museum that has one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelains, holy relics of Islam and the famous treasury of the Ottoman Family. **closed on Tuesdays and replaces with Basilica Cistern.
Hagia Sophia: (Own expense)The magnificent Byzantine Church of all times; It was made of material from a plethora of places, from columns from the Temple of Artemis(Ephesus-Turkey), stones from Egyptian quarries, marble from Thessaly(Greece), black stone from Bosporusm, and yellow stone from Syria. **closed on Mondays and replaces with Basilica Cistern.
Grand Bazaar: One of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world, with 61 covered streets and over 3,000 shops.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel or cruise ship.
Private Professional Tour Guide
Private Luxury Minivan with Professional Driver
Service Charges & Taxes
Inclusions for Istanbul Highlights Private Tour From Istanbul With Port Or Hotel Pickup
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private minivan
Exclusions for Istanbul Highlights Private Tour From Istanbul With Port Or Hotel Pickup
- Entrance Fees For Museums (Topkapi Palace + Hagia Sophia)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you request a language other than English, please reconfirm with local operator upon booking, if not your guide will be English speaking.
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.