Istanbul Muslim Districts Private Half-Day TourWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover the religious districts of Istanbul, which has been home to 3 different religions during centuries. Enjoy the spirit in the Suleymaniye Mosque; enjoy a cable car ride to Pierre Loti Hill in Eyup, a religious center for the Muslim Turks and admire the perfect views of the Golden Horn in 4 hours with shopping opportunity in the old bazaars of the city.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourEnjoy a half day tour to the Muslim districts of Istanbul with live commentaries of a professional guide. Firstly visit the Suleymaniye Mosque from 16th Century, a giant marble complex once witnessed the magnificence of its donor Sultan Solomon the Magnificent who's buried in the mausoleum part with his wife Hurrem Sultan. Take a short drive to Eyup, the spiritual center for the Muslim Turks with splendid panoramic views of the Golden Horn. Visit the Mausoleum of the Sahabe Abu Ayyub al-Ansari who was a close companion of Prophet Mohammed. Take a cable car up to Pierre Loti Hill to enjoy the view of the Golden Horn Estuary below. Rustem Pasha Mosque is near here. The Iznik tile panel decorations on the walls are outstanding. Before finishing this compehensive tour, enjoy a visit to an authentic shopping center. After the tour transfer back to the hotel.
Inclusions for Istanbul Muslim Districts Private Half-Day Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Cable car tickets
Exclusions for Istanbul Muslim Districts Private Half-Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A small amount of walking is involved
A dress code is required to enter religious places. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.