Istanbul Private 4-Day Sightseeing Tour
OverviewThis 4-day tour will allow you to explore the very best of Istanbul! Visit city famous landmarks, such as the Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome, and Blue Mosque. Cruise along the Bosphorus river, and shop for great gifts at the Grand Bazaar, and enjoy beautiful panoramic views from Camlica Hill.
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Istanbul Arrival
Meet a driver at Ataturk airport for the trip to your hotel, with independent time for the rest of the day.
Day 2: Istanbul City Tour (B, L)
Begin with pickup at your hotel, then make your first stop of the day at Hagia Sophia, a landmark church-turned-museum in the heart of the Old City. Continue to the Ottoman-era Topkapi Palace, which houses a rich collection of antiques in the former home of sultans, courtiers, and harems. See the Blue Mosque and the Hippodrome, then browse for handicrafts at the Grand Bazaar, one of the oldest and largest covered markets in the world. After a full day of sightseeing, finish the day with drop-off at your hotel.
If desired, your guide can arrange an optional evening show or dinner cruise (own expense).
Day 3: Bosphorus Cruise and Shopping Tour (B, L)
Start the day at the spice bazaar, then set sail along the Bosphorus Strait that separates Europe and Asia. Youll see Dolmabahce Palace at the edge of the water, along with Yildiz Palace, Rumeli Fortress, and Beylerbeyi Palace, the summer home of the Ottoman Sultans.
After the cruise, get views of Istanbul from Camlica Hill, andlearn about traditional silk weaving, jewelry, and modern leather wear in city workshops. This is the perfect time to pick up souvenirs, and practice your bargaining skills with help from a local.
Day 4: Istanbul Departure (B)
Meet your guide for drop-off at Ataturk Airport, Sabiha Gokcen Airport, or the Istanbul cruise port.
Inclusions for Istanbul Private 4-Day Sightseeing Tour
- 3-nights accommodations
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Lunch (tour days only)
- Professional guide
- Transport in a private vehicle
- Airportpickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Istanbul Private 4-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults;children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting