Istanbul Shore Excursions From Istanbul Port
OverviewYou will love to Visiting the Istanbul city's most important landmarks, including the beautiful Hagia Sophia, stunning Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, and lively Grand Bazaar.
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourExplore Istanbul's fascinating history and magnificent architecture on a 4-hour sightseeing tour.
Visit the city's most important landmarks, including the beautiful Hagia Sophia, stunning Blue Mosque, and lively Grand Bazaar.
See some of Istanbul's most beautiful Byzantine architecture on a 4-hour sightseeing tour
Explore the stunning Hagia Sophia
Visit the Blue Mosque
Shop for souvenir bargains in the immense Grand Bazaar
Explore Istanbul's fascinating Byzantine and Ottoman history. The tour includes a pick-up and drop-off at your Istanbul hotel or port, and the services of a local guide.
We begin with one of Istanbul's most important highlights, the Hagia Sophia, and admire one of the worlds great architectural gems. The ancient Basilica dates back to the 4th century, and was the worlds largest cathedral for over 1,000 years. Today, it has been converted to a museum. Look at impressive features, such as the dome and minarets, as well as beautiful mosaics, paintings, and sculptures.
We then take you to possibly the most visited sight in Istanbul, the Blue Mosque.
Famous for its beautiful courtyard, and 6 impressive minarets, the mosque was completed in 1616, and takes its name from the splendid blue Iznik tiles that adorn its interior walls.
Continue to the ancient Hippodrome, and explore the ruins that once hosted chariot races. Admire the 3 ancient monuments of the Obelisk of Theodosius, the Serpentine Column, and the Column of Constantine.
The final experience of your day is the famous Grand Bazaar . Here you will be immersed in the sights, sounds and aromas associated with the Bazaar.
Lose yourself in the maze of covered streets and passages, and explore more than 4,000 shops, selling jewellery, pottery, spices, carpets, and leather.
After your tour we will transport you back to your hotel or port.
Inclusions for Istanbul Shore Excursions From Istanbul Port
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Istanbul Shore Excursions From Istanbul Port
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Istanbul Highlights Tour Max 8-10 people
- 4-Day Jewish Heritage Tour with Accommodation
- Traditional Boat Trip and Fener-Balat Areas Walking Tour
- Istanbul LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Admission Ticket
- 3 Day Cappadocia Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Private Arrival Transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport
- Private Tour: Masukiye, Sapanca, Kartepe Tour from Istanbul
- Hagia Sophia Museum Admission Ticket