Istanbul Small-Group Tour Including Dolmabahce Palace And Luxury Transport
OverviewDiscover Istanbuls artistic and historical gems on a half-day city tour with luxury transport by Mercedes minivan included! With a local guide, tour the opulent Dolmabahe Palace and enjoy visits to Istanbul Modern Art Museum, Rstem Pasha Mosque and the famous Spice Bazaar. Learn about the citys history from Byzantine times to the modern day, and explore Balat, the Jewish quarter. Numbers are limited to 14 on this small-group tour, ensuring a personalized experience.
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourStart your tour with a pickup from your European-side hotel in Istanbul by luxury Mercedes minivan. Settle back in air-conditioned comfort as your guide talks to you about Istanbuls rich history from Byzantine and Ottoman eras to the current day on the way to your first stop.
Hop out of your minivan at Dolmabahe Palace and head inside to explore. The grandiose building was one of the last Ottoman Empire palaces to be built, and its architectural style presents a medley of influences, blending opulent Ottoman and Neoclassical design. Learn about its history while walking amid chandeliers, marble and gilded furnishings.
After your tour of Dolmabahe Palace, travel to the artsy neighborhood of Beyolu where the prestigious Istanbul Modern Art Museum awaits. Focusing on contemporary Turkish artwork, the museum covers two floors of a converted warehouse and is home to an array of temporary exhibitions as well as a cinema and arts library. Learn about the art, and admire highlights such as the permanent art history exhibition.
Then, head out on a walking tour around the Balat area, the cultural heart of Istanbuls Jewish community. Stroll along the streets, and look out for the Ecumencial Orthodox Patriarchate, an intriguing church compound where the ceremonial head of the Greek Orthodox Church is based.
Leave Balat and travel to Rstem Pasha Mosque, one of the citys gems. Small yet spectacular, the mosque boasts an eye-catching interior with incredible tiles that adorn the walls and ceiling. After admiring the interiors, travel onward to Istanbuls Spice Bazaar. Scout out the most interesting stalls to visit, hear bargaining tips, and then bid your guide a fond farewell as your tour finishes.
Inclusions for Istanbul Small-Group Tour Including Dolmabahce Palace And Luxury Transport
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Entrance fees: Dolmabahe Palace and Istanbul Modern
Exclusions for Istanbul Small-Group Tour Including Dolmabahce Palace And Luxury Transport
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Trip from Istanbul to Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary
- Istanbul Sightseeing Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Orient House Dinner Cruise Istanbul
- 2 Day Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Private Tour: Ottoman Istanbul Full-Day Tour with Optional After-Hours Visit to Hagia Sophia
- Evening Sunset Cruise in Istanbul