From USD 155.77
Discover Istanbul on land, water and a plate on this exciting Super Saver that combines two best-selling Istanbul tours at a discounted price. Enjoy a full-day Istanbul sightseeing tour that includes visits to the Spice Bazaar, Dolmabahe Palace and Rstem Pasha Mosque, and a tasty 3-course lunch and cruise on the Golden Horn and Bosphorus. Plus, dip into Istanbuls culinary scene on a guided evening food tour. Visit hidden food stops, sample local delicacies, grill kebabs at a barbecue joint, and savor mezes in a lively 'meyhane' (tavern).
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
With this Istanbul Super Saver, you need to take your tours on two separate days and you can choose to enjoy them in the order that best suits your schedule.
Bosphorus Sightseeing Tour (8 Hours)
Leave your central Istanbul hotel by coach and drive to the Spice Bazaar, otherwise known as the Egyptian Bazaar. As you travel, hear intriguing facts about Istanbul and the bazaar, including how it began operating in the 17th century.
Stroll around this aromatic souk past stalls selling spices, herbs, nuts, fruit and other foods. Stop to sample some treats and then follow your guide to the Rstem Pasha Mosque. Admire the stunning Iznik tiles that cover this 16th-century edifice both outside and in, and then continue to the banks of the Golden Horn.
Hop on to a sightseeing boat and cruise along this famous inlet, a narrow strait that cuts European Istanbul in two. Sail by landmarks such as the Aynalkavak Palace, and then cruise the Bosphorus Strait passing sights including the Dolmabahe Palace and the mansions of the citys Asian side.
After your roughly 2.5-hour cruise, savor a 3-course lunch at an Asian-side waterfront (see Itinerary for a sample menu) and absorb the city views from Camlica Hill, Istanbuls highest point. Lastly, cross the Bosphorus Bridge for an interior tour of the Dolmabahe Palace, formerly home to the Ottoman sultans. Your tour then ends with a hotel drop-off.
Istanbul By Night Turkish Food Tour (5 Hours)
Start with a pickup from your central Istanbul hotel and head into the citys streets to discover its delicious East-meets-West cuisine. Feel your appetite building as your guide lifts the lid on local food staples and explains how, as Turkeys gastronomic capital, Istanbul offers dizzying numbers of eateries, food stalls and meyhanes.
Make frequent stops at some of Istanbuls hidden food spots, many popular with locals and unknown to tourists. Stop at a bakery to sample a simit bagel a sticky treat coated in grape molasses and sesame seeds and then try some authentic Turkish tea at a kiraathane (traditional coffee house).
Head inside a cook-your-own barbecue restaurant and grill your own kebab, sip on raki (local aniseed-flavored liquor), and then stroll down a bustling restaurant-lined street to your final stop, a lively meyhane.
Take a seat inside and enjoy the live music as you sample Turkish mezes and a bowl of tasty ikembe orbasi (tripe) soup. Stay at this animated nightspot until late, enjoying a glass of raki and a Turkish coffee. Your evening ends with a hotel drop-off around 12:30am.
Please note: Depending on tour availability, you can choose which days and in what order you wish to take the tours.
Inclusions for Istanbul Super Saver: Bosphorus Sightseeing Tour Plus Istanbul By Night Turkish Food Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Expert guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Approx. 2-5-hour Golden Horn and Bosphorus cruise
- Entrance fee to Dolmabahçe Palace
- 3-course lunch on Bosphorus sightseeing tour
- Food tastings on evening food tour
- Drinks (two glasses of raki, one Turkish coffee and one tea)
- Dinner (kebab, meze and soup)
Exclusions for Istanbul Super Saver: Bosphorus Sightseeing Tour Plus Istanbul By Night Turkish Food Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Sample Lunch Menu:
- Lentil, tomato or chicken soup
- Grilled meatballs with fresh green salad or bean salad
Dessert (choice of one):
- Rice pudding
- Baklava (filo pastry parcel stuffed with nuts and soaked in honey)
- Figs with cream
- Semolina halva (sesame seeds with honey or sugar) with ice cream
- Revani (semolina cake soaked in light syrup)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: Depending on tour availability, you can choose which days and in what order you wish to take the tours to suit your schedule
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Istanbul Shore Excursion: Istanbul In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Troy Day Trip From Istanbul
- Istanbul Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Istanbul By Night: Turkish Dinner And Show
- Istanbul Port Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port To Central Istanbul
- Istanbul By Night: Turkish Food Tour
- Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour
- Turkish Coffee Tour And Coffee-Making Class
- Full Day Bosphorus Cruise And Two Continents Tour
- By Night Dinner Cruise On The Bosphorus