Istanbul Super Saver: City Sightseeing Tour Plus Turkish Dinner And Show
OverviewExperience the best of Istanbul on this unforgettable experience that combines two best-selling tours at a saving of 10%! Start with a full-day city sightseeing tour by air-conditioned coach, seeing top Istanbul attractions like Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque. After your tour, enjoy a couple of hours at leisure before heading to an esteemed Istanbul restaurant, where youll sit down to a traditional 4-course Turkish dinner and enjoy a performance of live folk music and belly dancing.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourIstanbul in One Day Sightseeing Tour (8 hours):
Start your day with an 8-hour city sightseeing tour by luxury coach, seeing all of Istanbuls top attractions with an expert local guide. Focusing on the Sultanahmet area of this incredible city, your tour visits the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Hagia Sophia Museum and the Blue Mosque. Contrast Hagia Sophias fascinating Ottoman-era and Byzantine architecture with the extravagance of the Blue Mosque -- built to rival it. Admire the famous mosques six minarets and interior Iznik wall tiles while your guide tells you tales of the demanding sultan who designed it.
Then head underground inside the Basilica Cistern to discover Istanbuls sunken palace that featured in the James Bond movie From Russia with Love. As you stroll around its magnificent columns, hear of the cisterns colorful history with its numerous renovations over the years.
After a break for lunch at a Sultanahmet restaurant, continue to Topkapi Palace and step back in time to a world when sultans and their harems ruled Istanbul. Explore the palaces ornate Imperial Treasury, and then head back outside to visit Istanbuls Hippodrome. Hear of the chariot races, polo games, royal celebrations and brutal massacres that took place here, and envisage its former glory on a walk around the grounds. Last stop of the day is at the Grand Bazaar one of the world largest covered markets. Find the best spots to shop in this amazing souk before returning to your Istanbul hotel by coach. Youll have approximately two hours at leisure before your evening experience starts.
Istanbul by Night: Turkish Dinner and Show (4 hours):
Leave your hotel by luxury coach and head to one of Istanbuls finest restaurants for your evening of traditional Turkish culture and cuisine. Relax over a delicious 4-course dinner with wine, beer or soft drinks, and then sit back to watch a live belly dancing and Anatolian folklore show.
Soak up the atmosphere of the hypnotic Turkish performance and clap along with raucous locals in time to music. After the show, your guide will take you back to your central Istanbul hotel.
Please note: Topkapi Palace (Closed on Tuesdays; will be replaced with Istanbul Archaeology Museum), Hagia Sophia (Closed on Mondays; will be replaced with Chora Museum), Grand Bazaar (Closed on Sundays; additional time will be spent at the other locations).
Inclusions for Istanbul Super Saver: City Sightseeing Tour Plus Turkish Dinner And Show
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Belly dancing show
- 4-course dinner with water and half-bottle of wine, or 2 beers/soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Exclusions for Istanbul Super Saver: City Sightseeing Tour Plus Turkish Dinner And Show
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
Hagia Sophia is closed every Monday; should your tour fall on this day, you will visit Chora Church instead
During religious holidays July 28, 29 and 30 and October 4, 5, 6 and 7, 2014 the Spice market and Grand Bazaar will be closed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport Transfer by Private Mercedes Minivan
- Daily Bursa Tour from Istanbul
- Full-Day Edirne Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Daily Green Bursa Tour From Istanbul
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access and Digital Guide Tablet: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental