See Istanbuls ornate palaces and architecture from land and water on this exciting full-day tour! From the comfort of a coach, you'll see top Istanbul attractions like the Golden Horn and Walls of Constantinople, and then soak up the colorful chaos of Istanbuls Spice Bazaar on a stroll. Enjoy a Bosphorus Strait sightseeing cruise, and then head inside DolmabahÃ§e Palace to discover the extravagance of Istanbuls bygone sultans. The tour ends on a high note -- admire stunning panoramic views from the vantage point of ÃamlÄ±ca Hill or Yeditepe.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourLeave your central Istanbul hotel and travel around the Golden Horn – the inlet of the Bosphorus Strait that splits the city onto two continents. Pass through the Jewish quarter of Balat, seeing the distinctive Church Of St Stephen of the Bulgars – made entirely of cast iron – and admire the Byzantine Walls of Constantinople. Prepare for an assault on your senses as you walk through the Spice Bazaar (also known as the Egyptian Bazaar), admiring stalls pedaling spices, tapestries and just about everything under the sun!
Travel to the water’s edge and hop aboard the boat for your Bosphorus sightseeing cruise. Sit back and relax with your camera poised, ready to capture marble palaces sitting cheek-by-jowl with Ottoman-era wooden villas, as well as world-class attractions like Rumeli Fortress, Imperial Gardens of Royal Yildiz Palace and Bosphorus Bridge.
Step back onto dry land and (if time permits) visit one of the city’s leading leather showrooms to admire quality leatherwork for which Istanbul is famous. Take a breather over lunch at a traditional Turkish restaurant, and then head to Dolmabahçe Palace for your walking tour.
This unbelievably grand building was one of the last Ottoman Empire palaces to be built, and its resulting architectural style is a dazzling mish-mash of influences, blending opulent Ottoman and European Neoclassical architecture with Victorian furnishings. Marvel at the abundance of chandeliers, marble and glistening gilding while exploring with your guide, visiting highlights like the Medhal Hall, Crystal Staircase and the Secretariat’s Rooms.
After your palace tour, board your coach for a final look at the city. Cross Bosphorus Bridge and travel to either Çamlıca Hill or Yeditepe (depending on traffic conditions on the day) for a bird’s-eye view of the city.
Your tour finishes back at your central Istanbul hotel in the late afternoon.
Inclusions for Istanbul Tour With Bosphorus Cruise And Dolmabahce Palace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Sightseeing cruise
- Entrance fee to Dolmabahce Palace
Exclusions for Istanbul Tour With Bosphorus Cruise And Dolmabahce Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: When reconfirming your booking, your local supplier will advise you on alternative meeting points for hotels which are not accessible
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.