Istanbul Two Continents, Bosphorous, Spice Bazaar, Beylerbeyi Palace And Camlica Hill
OverviewIstanbul is one of the most amazing cities in the world!! Whether, it’s picking up a bargain at the Grand Bazaar being awestruck by the beauty of the Blue Mosque or discovering St. Sofia museum, the only city that spans two continents, is bound to leave an impression on even the most seasoned traveller. On our Istanbul Two Continents tour you will visit Spice Market stocking up on spices at the Egyptian Spice Market, Bosphorous, Beylerbeyi Palace and Rustem Pasha mosque
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourIn the morning we start the day with a short drive to Spice Market, Egyptian Bazaar heaped with various sweets & spices is one of the world’s largest spice bazaars since 1665. Soon after, you will visit the Rustem Pasha Mosque. Then embark on the Bosphorus ferry for an unforgettable cruise along the Bosphorus, the beautiful strait that divides Europe from Asia. After lunch break, we will drive to Beylerbeyi Palace via Bosphorous Bridge and our last visit will be Camlica Hill with its amazing view. By the end of our visit return back to hotel for a drop off.
Inclusions for Istanbul Two Continents, Bosphorous, Spice Bazaar, Beylerbeyi Palace And Camlica Hill
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Istanbul Two Continents, Bosphorous, Spice Bazaar, Beylerbeyi Palace And Camlica Hill
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Monday and Thursday and replaced with Imperial Yildiz Park and Yildiz Porcelain Factory.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.