From USD 80
OverviewExperience the two faces of Istanbul, the worlds only city situated on two continents, on this enjoyable full-day city tour. Traveling in a Mercedes minivan, head for the Spice Bazaar to peruse its colorful stalls, and tour the sumptuous Dolmabahe Palace, the last residence of the Ottoman emperors. Drift by Istanbuls sight-crammed European and Asian shores on a Bosphorus cruise, and asborb panoramic views of both sides of the city from the Bosphorus Bridge. With a maximum of 12 people, get personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Leave your centrally located Istanbul hotel by luxury Mercedes minivan and, as you travel, hear interesting nuggets from your guide on Istanbul's claim-to-fame as the world's only city to span two continents Europe and Asia, with the Bosphorus Strait snaking between them.
Arrive at the bustling Spice Bazaar and explore this evocative marketplace. Inhale the exotic aromas as you browse stalls piled with herbs, spices and foodstuffs, and perhaps buy some goodies.
Next, board a sightseeing boat to cruise along the Bosphorus. This world-famous waterway treats you to a roll call of sights along the city's European and Asian shores. While you cruise, spot top Istanbul attractions such as the crenelated Rumeli Fortress and Yldz Park amid rows of wooden Ottoman villas, mosques, markets and restaurants.
Afterward, visit Dolmabahe Palace, the lavish palace built by one of the last Ottoman emperors in 1854. Behold the neoclassical exterior and tour the flamboyant interiors, designed in European and Ottoman style. As you walk through the salons, learn how no expense was spared in their construction, with architects told to lavish 14 tons of gold on the ceilings alone.
Break your explorations for lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant or cafe, and afterward, head for the amlca Hill, Istanbuls highest point. Drink in the sweeping views from its summit, and then cross the vast Bosphorus Bridge, feeling the thrill as you cross between the continents in a matter of minutes.
Please note: The order of the sites visited as described above may be subject to change on the day of your tour. The Dolmabahe Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays, so tours on these days will include a visit to the Beylerbeyi Palace, another Ottoman residence, instead.
Inclusions for Istanbul Two Continents Tour Including Dolmabahçe Palace And Bosphorus Sightseeing Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes minivan
- Entrance fees
- Bosphorus sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Istanbul Two Continents Tour Including Dolmabahçe Palace And Bosphorus Sightseeing Cruise
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.