Istria Day Trip From Pula And Medulin
OverviewJoin this day trip to discover some of the highlights of the Istrian Peninsula. At the conclusion of hotel pickups in Pula and Medulin, you'll be transported through time where the Istrian Peninsula of Croatia may look a bit more like its neighbor - Italy. Within a span of 8 hours, you'll visit the hilltop village of Bale, explore Rovinj also called, 'Little Venice,' enjoy an Istrian lunch in Grinzi and immerse yourself in more than 2,000 years of history in Porec. Tour includes a professional guide, hotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels in Pula and Medulin, and Istrian lunch.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourYour driver will meet you at one of the selected hotels in either Pula or Medulin prior to 8:30am (time to be advised at reconfirmation). After boarding your air-conditioned coach and picking up other guests, your tour will begin as you travel back in time to explore the Istrian peninsula mid-morning.
First, you'll visit one of the most delightful hilltops villages in Istria - Bale, with its stoned streets winding around the hill. Then after spending about 45 minutes in Bale, you'll board your coach and head to Rovinj. Upon arrival, you'll discover the small city that is also known as 'Little Venice.' See all the tall townhouses set along cobblestone streets. This tiny seaside town looks like a mirror image of its Italian neighbor, only in miniature. You'll spend about 2.5 hours exploring the town and have some free time as well to explore.
Drive to Grizini and see a local donkey who welcomes visitors. Here, you'll savor a tasty Istrian lunch lasting about 1-hour long.
Finally, you'll board your coach and travel to Porec - an old town built on a small peninsula. Spend about nearly 2 hours to explore the streets and learning about its history, which began more than 2,000 years ago. With this span of time, it makes this old city a cultural monument in itself. Walk the old streets Decumanus and Cardo Maximus, by the remains of Roman temples of Mars and Neptune. See a more important monument - the Euphrasian basilica, one of the most beautiful preserved monuments of early Byzantine art in the Mediterranean.
At the end of the tour at around 6pm, you'll depart Porec for Pula and Medulin with an expected return to your hotel by around 7pm.
Inclusions for Istria Day Trip From Pula And Medulin
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Istria Day Trip From Pula And Medulin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian/Vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.