Itaipu Lake Catamaran Ride - Foz Do IguacuWrite a Review
OverviewThis is a memorable 2-hour tour of the Itaipu lake. It is ideal for relaxing and taking in the lush landscape. The boat leaves the port Kattamaran, and navigates the imposing Itaipu Dam, with about 8km (5mi) in length, that links Brazil and Paraguay.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourBegin you adventure around Itaipu Lake with pickup from your hotel at 2pm and make your way to the marina to board the catamaran. Once the ship sets sail, take in the natural beauty of this tropical rainforest region. Explore the 200-person boat complete with a bar, restaurant, and a solarium. Relax and enjoy the tropical breeze on the open deck and appreciate views of the immense Itaipu Dam, which is a part of one of the world's largest hydro-electric power plants.
Disembark the catamaran and get dropped off back at your hotel at approximately 4pm. Please note that Itaipu Lake is on the border of Brazil and Paraguay — participants are responsible for any visa requirements.
Inclusions for Itaipu Lake Catamaran Ride
- Round-trip transfer from and to selected downtown and Puerto Iguazu hotels
- Tickets for Catamaran ride
Exclusions for Itaipu Lake Catamaran Ride
- Food and drinks
- Puerto Iguazu Eco-touristic Tax for those being picked up there (20,00 Pesos)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
Please make sure to keep your Eco-touristic tax receipt in order to avoid being charged twice (Puerto Iguazu customers only)
If you are staying at Puerto Iguazu and your hotel is not listed, you should go to the meeting point at the Churrascaria Show Brasil (Barbecue House) - Address: Av. Mercosul, 400 - Jardim Veraneio, Foz do Iguaçu - BR
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.