OverviewThis 5-hour cooking course in a charming private villa near Lecco is a unique opportunity to learn how to make Italian specialty dishes. Afterwards, more importantly, you will get to enjoy the meal you cooked.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
A 4-hour cooking class taking place in a family run restaurant in Mandello del Lario, a characteristic village on the lakeside, only 10 minutes from Lecco and very convenient from Varenna and other central lake locations.
Here our professional Chef will guide you through our regional recipes using seasonal, local fresh ingredients making you feel at home while preparing and then enjoying a home cooked meal with local wine, all accompanied by great company.
Our Chef loves changing the menu based on the availability of fresh ingredients and her personal inspiration but different kinds of fresh home-made pasta from scratch (i.e. tagliatelle and ravioli), sauces for the pasta, and a dessert will usually be included.
This cooking course will enable you to discover local cooking traditions and tips, ideas and methods which you can take back to try out in your home country and share with your friends and family.
We'll provide all food and drink, all that is required is that you bring enthusiasm and willingness to learn, to meet new people and try to speak some Italian along the way.
Inclusions for Italian Cooking Class In Lecco
- Cooking class
Exclusions for Italian Cooking Class In Lecco
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 12 people per booking are allowed
For those booking further out in areas like Bellagio and Varenna, a transfer service is available upon request and payable as an extra
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.