OverviewEnjoy a genuine food experience in Sorrento, a cooking lesson with one of the most talented Chef of the Peninsula to learn all the secrets of the Mediterranean cuisine.
You will be able to cook our most typical and delicious dishes and eat the fruit of your pleasant job in a warm and family atmosphere.
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourEveryone can cook, but only with a great teacher you can create unforgettable delights. Your Chef will be one of the most talented of all the Peninsula, her dishes will conquer your palate, and most importantly, you could learn her secrets to share with your guest and your family.
This cooking school was featured in the American Food Network’s “Recipe for Success”, as one of the most successful cooking vacation in the South of Italy and is considered to be a leader in the field of cooking vacations in the Amalfi Coast!
The lesson is specially designed to assist you to quickly and easily learn cooking secrets to prepare an authentic Neapolitan meal. All the dishes are made only with the most genuine and fresh ingredients and you will follow typical recipes that have been handed down for many generations. You will be immersed in a family atmosphere to live in full the cookery experience as an insider. The Class lasts approximately 3 hours and is followed by dinner based on the lesson’s subject. Menus can be composed of: antipasto, fresh pasta, fish or meat second course and dessert.
Inclusions for Italian Cooking Experience In Sorrento
- Cooking class
- 3-course dinner
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Italian Cooking Experience In Sorrento
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please let us know if you have any allergies or intolerances
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.